Baby #2

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Countdown's On

41 days. Craziness! I've graduated to weekly appointments, and will soon be having my Group B step test.

Baby Forell had decided he wants to be head up, so Cyballs (and Linda) have been performing Moxibustion treatments on me in hopes of encouraging him to move into position. We began last Wednesday, burning Moxa sticks held over the Zhiyi (BL67) point on my baby toes, for 15 minutes on each side; we did this for 6 consecutive days. Today at my maternity appointment, Dr. M. couldn't feel baby's head under my ribs, but he also couldn't feel it in my pelvis. He is fairly certain he's turned, with his head being so low in my pelvis, it's undetectable. To confirm his suspicions, Dr. M. ordered an ultrasound to take place in the very near future. Fingers crossed!

I'm still working (part-time) with no end date set, but I'm thinking I'll call it good in mid-May.

We have a lot of work to do on his nursery (umm basically everything, including laying carpet and putting in a ceiling).

Stats:

How far along: 34 weeks 1 day

Weight gain: I'm weighing in around 165-170lbs., so I've gained approx. 25-30lbs. Yikes.

Blood Pressure: Normal

Baby's Heartbeat: 143bpm
Maternity clothes: Yup.

Stretch marks: Hips. There's a lot of jiggle goin' on in my thighs and bum, but Cy assured me it was there when I was pregnant with Ally, and disappeared when I lost the baby weight. Fingers crossed I'm not too old or stretched out to bounce back this round.

Sleep: Still not sleeping

Morning sickness: Nope

Movement: There's days when he's more active than others.

Cravings: Today I really wanted some of my mom's potato salad. Sadly, she's in Italy.

Driving me crazy: Those damn veins in my lady parts, and not sleeping
Gender: Boy

Names we have in mind: Jackson (probably spelled Jaxon), Hudson, Tyler. I like Madden and Cyballs is all about Mason lately.
What I miss: Sleep and my Body Back body

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing his sweet face, of course. But, I'm also anxious to see what I have to work with (in regards to my body) when I've finished birthing my second child.

No comments:

Post a Comment