Things are moving along. I should've had my 20 week ultrasound appt. by now, but because of the way my appt. intervals landed, it'll likely be booked tomorrow. As usual, I'm anxious. Dr. M. seems confused by this because after extensive testing and 3 ultrasounds, there's nothing to suggest any problems.
My stats:
How far along: 19 weeks 3 days
Weight gain: 4 pounds since last weigh-in
Blood Pressure: Normal
Baby's Heartbeat: 156 bpm
Maternity clothes: Yes, but I can still fit into many of my regulars.
Stretch marks: A few on my hips
Sleep: It's hit and miss. I'm SO tired during the day, and I try to resist the urge to nap when I get home from work so I can get to bed at a reasonable time. However, if I wake in the night, my bladder is ready to burst and my throat is dry. A trip to the bathroom means I'm not likely to fall back to sleep before I have to get up for work.
Morning sickness: My nausea has improved. In fact, I've noticed I typically feel sick when I get too few hours of sleep the night before.
Movement: More and more when I sit down at work, and at home in the evenings. Occasionally I can see the little kicks. I love this!
Cravings: Nothing. At times there's food items I feel like eating, but nothing consistent. Unlike my pregnancy with Ally, I don't have any severe aversions, but at times I can't stand eating cooked vegetables.
Driving me crazy: I'm so tired AND I don't have energy. Horrible.
We think it's...a boy
Names we have in mind: We haven't been discussing it much since we've yet to find out what we're having. We've also decided we're going have a list of names with us at the hospital, and will decide his/her name when we get a good look. Some names we've thrown around are: Boy - Jackson, Hudson, Max. Girl - Gracie, Harper, Piper, Gemma
What I miss: Energy and my fit self
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling well again and, of course, finding out what we're having.
Tiramisu
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment