Baby #2

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's a...

I'm very behind on blogging about this pregnancy! I had my ultrasound at 21 weeks, and we're excited to announce we're having a BOY! We feel very blessed to be given a chance to experience parenthood with a daughter and son.

My stats:

How far along: 25 weeks

Weight gain: Not sure. I asked not to be told.
Blood Pressure: Normal

Baby's Heartbeat: 154 bpm (this was at 23 weeks 2 days)

Maternity clothes: Yes, but I can still fit into many of my regulars.

Stretch marks: A few on my hips. I just took out my belly button ring because it's beginning to stretch around there as well.

Sleep: It's hit and miss. We just returned from Hawaii where I was able to sleep through the night, and had loads of energy. The warmth and sunshine was just what I needed. Unfortunately, upon returning to the grey BC weather, sleep has become a luxury once more. Dr. M. and I discussed beginning to work part-time.

Morning sickness: My nausea has improved.

Movement: More and more everyday.

Cravings: Nothing. At times there's food items I feel like eating, but nothing consistent. Unlike my pregnancy with Ally, I don't have any severe aversions, but at times I can't stand eating cooked vegetables.

Driving me crazy: Varicose veins, and without being too graphic, let's just say they're not in my legs.

Gender: Boy

Names we have in mind: Jackson (probably spelled Jaxon), Hudson, Tyler
What I miss: Wine, energy, having a waist

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing his sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment