Oh, it's been so long since I've posted! I don't presume this blog is read by many, it's turned into a journal for Baby #2, but I've been terrible about keeping up.
Things are chugging along. I've managed to only have one cold since the flu that wiped me out for 8 days in the end of January. This is a huge accomplishment since I've been sick with either a cold or flu every 4 weeks, on average. Over Easter weekend, we had a 4D ultrasound. Baby Boy is breech so it was difficult to get glimpses of his face, but from what we did see, it looks as though he has the same lips as Ally. He enjoys sucking on his toes and putting his hands in his mouth. Last week my coworkers threw me a lovely shower, and I'm looking forward to celebrating Baby Boy Forell this Saturday with my American family and friends. We've begun working on Baby's nursery, but still have much to do! I had chosen a colour palette, but I think I've changed my mind. Finally, my doctor has me working only 3 days a week. This will be the first week with reduced days, so I'm hopeful the extra rest will help me feel more rested.
My stats:
How far along: 31 weeks
Weight gain: Not sure, I asked not to be told. Looking at pictures from my pregnancy with Ally, it looks as though the bump is about the same size.
Blood Pressure: Normal
Baby's Heartbeat: 156bpm
Maternity clothes: Yup, but, I wore a pair of pre-pregnancy skinny jeans the other day. They were a little big on me pre-baby, but I was happy I could slip them on, nonetheless.
Stretch marks: Hips. There's a lot of jiggle goin' on in my thighs and bum, but Cy assured me it was there when I was pregnant with Ally, and disappeared when I lost the baby weight. Fingers crossed I'm not too old to bounce back this round.
Sleep: My biggest struggle. I'm happy if I get 4-5 hours sleep a night. Yuck.
Morning sickness: Nope
Movement: Definitely. He's active in the evening, and I'm noticing him more and more during the night. There are days when his movements are big and strong, and other days when he's quiet, moving slowly and softly.
Cravings: Nothing.
Driving me crazy: Varicose veins, and without being too graphic, let's just say they're not in my legs. Not being able to sleep, as well.
Gender: Boy
Names we have in mind: Jackson (probably spelled Jaxon), Hudson, Tyler. I like Madden, but the hubs doesn't. I made an fairly lengthy list of names I liked, but now I have no idea where it is.
What I miss: Sleep.
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing his sweet face!
Tiramisu
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment