Baby #2

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

21st Week Update

How far along: 21 weeks

Weight gain: Not sure, I'll find out on Thursday.

Maternity clothes: Yes, but I can still fit some of my pre-pregnancy clothes. This week I put on last summer's bikinis, and didn't have to any adjusting to the tie-sides on the bottoms:)

Stretch marks: No. I'm hoping my daily routine of twice applying lotion and bio oil will do the trick. On another stretching note, my belly button - which as always been deep - is very stretched, however I'm still have lots of room for my belly button horseshoe to move around.

Sleep: Normal. I've been sleeping better than ever here in Palm Springs.

Movement: Definitely. Cyballs was even able to feel a couple of movements.

Cravings: Lemonade

Driving me crazy: acne

Gender: We had our ultrasound last Tuesday, and because of the 4 day Easter weekend, we have yet to hear from our doctor.

Names we have in mind: Girl - Ella, Aubrey, Kenley or Ryann. Boy: Jackson or Kyler. Cy is really set on Kenley Ray if it's a girl, and Jackson is our favourite if it's a boy. Although we don't love it, it's one of the few male names we can agree on. As for a boy middle name, we'll probably continue on with the name 'Cyrus' and add in 'Mccoll' to keep it in the family, as well.

What I miss: Being in Palm Springs this week, I've desperately wanted a glass of chilled white wine.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if I'll be a mommy to a son or a daughter, and hearing that this amazing life is perfectly healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment