Baby #2

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Deep Breath...








For that short time I was pregnant with Jordan, I was only too excited to begin journaling my experiences and documenting the journey with pictures. So far, that hasn't really happened because I've been afraid of jinxing my pregnancy (Yes, I know that is crazy, but so is what we've been through over the last couple of years). So here goes nothing.

How far along: 19 weeks

Weight gain: approx. 10lbs (because of originally carrying triplets, my weight gain should soon be finding a balance).

Maternity clothes: Yes, but I can still fit some of my pre-pregnancy clothes, too.

Stretch marks: No

Sleep: Normal. When I was still carrying my 3 babies, I would have to eat once or twice a night, which greatly impacted my sleep.

Movement: Possibly. Every so often I feel flutters, and lately, at night, while rolling from my right side to my left, I think I feel a slight tickling movement.

Cravings: Nothing in particular. I really enjoy orange juice and lemonade, where as before I was pregnant, it was water nearly all the time. There are somethings I'm enjoying: eggs, fresh carrots (not bagged baby carrots), kiwi, pears and Tillamook cherry yogurt. Mostly, it's food aversions (ugh, chicken). Thank goodness water doesn't make me sick any longer.

Driving me crazy: daily nose bleeds, milia on my cheeks, and acne on my chest and shoulders.

Gender: Hopefully we'll find out next Tuesday! We think it's a boy, while friends and family are equally divided. One Chinese Gender Chart says girl, another says boy, and Ingo's needling technique also says boy.

Names we have in mind: Girl - Ella, Aubrey, Kenley or Ryann. Boy: Jackson or Kyler

What I miss: Margaritas, having calcium overlays put on my nails and deli turkey sandwiches.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if I'll be a mommy to a son or a daughter!

In general: I'm still very frightened, especially about our detailed ultrasound next week, considering all we've been through. BUT, I'm head over heals in love, and am SO looking forward to meeting our little fighter. Cyballs and I talk to Crunchy all the time (a lot of the time it's to encourage him/her to keep growing and fighting), reading stories and singing songs. We still talk to Taylor and Cameron as well, and are trying to put closure to that chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment