How far along: 22 weeks
Weight gain: 2kg.
Maternity clothes: Yes, but still managing some pre-pregnancy clothes as well.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Pretty darn good!
Movement: Oh yes! Yesterday it felt as though she was somersaulting from one side of me to the other. I've had a few kicks to my bladder in the past few days, which is the strangest feeling. I've started to notice some patterns: she starts kicking about 20 minutes after lunch and around 9 or 10 at night.
Cravings: I ate 3/4 of a pineapple in one sitting.
Driving me crazy: ACNE! Ugh!
Gender: It's a girl, and we're shocked! Daddy has already determined Crunchy is no longer an appropriate name, and has been calling her Princess. As our friend Staci put it, "he's a goner". I, on the other hand, have already spent a small fortune on her wardrobe.
Names we have in mind: Her middle name with definitely be Ray, after my paternal grandma who passed away nearly 2 years ago. Ella and Kenley (Kinley?) are still at the top of the list.
What I miss: Shopping in 'regular' clothing stores.
What I'm looking forward to: Reaching week 24 - viability! And, on a superficial note, I'm super excited to use my new Coach baby bag. You just can't beat paying $140 for a $420 bag!
Tiramisu
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment