Every Tuesday when I wake up, I thank the Universe we've made it another week. 26 weeks. Wow. And, this Monday will mark the beginning of the end - Trimester 3!
There were times - many times - when I wondered if we'd ever get here. Today I thought of how many women are still trying. Agonizing. Dying inside for the opportunuty to be a mom. I am eternally grateful to be given the chance to experience life growing inside me. This miracle will never be taking forgranted. Never.
To my sweet baby, I'm so so so excited you chose me to be your mom. I'm already head over heels in love, and I haven't even the opportunity to meet your beautiful self. Lately, your dad and I have been anxious to see your perfect little face, and learn all about your ways and your personality. We already know you're a fighter, but we often wonder if you'll be as fiesty and head-strong as you appear to us from the outside. We can't wait until September so we can cuddle you, adore you and shower you with all the love your heart can hold. Keep fighting, Sweet Girl! xo
Tiramisu
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment